“Helping Professionals Realize Their Career Aspirations In the Internet Era”
Career Catapult Coach: Frequently Asked Questions
All aspects of life intertwine, and everyone once in a while could use a helping hand.
How many clients have you had?
Over the years, we have helped many individuals to various levels of assistance locate jobs in various fields. Additionally, our CEO worked in the recruitment and lead generation industries for a number of years. We also developed the preeminent job search software, Jobfish, used by many people throughout the world, since 2004, and have talked with hundreds of individual job seekers across many professions talking to them and observing what worked for them and what did not. Butterflyvista is definitely not just a resume review shop that hires college grads. We know recruitment, like none other.
Are you listed anywhere?
See what others are saying on Yelp, Facebook page, and ThumbTack.com
Why choose Ms. Weinberger?
- Ms. Weinberger does a one of the most comprehensive client examinations to try and accurately assess your strengths, issues, and needs.
- You will always meet with Ms. Weinberger 1 on 1.
- Experience: Ms. Weinberger has helped many job seekers.
- Experience Range: Ms. Weinberger not only has experience talking with people, but developed a software system that helps job seekers. Having talked with many people about their needs, she developed a system that goes beyond talk, but delivers action. She also worked in the recruitment side.
- Honesty: You will either be a good candidate for a career consultation or not. Ms. Weinberger will always give you her honest opinion, good or bad.
- Dedication: Ms. Weinberger is dedicated to helping coaching and helping people become productive.
- No Hidden Fees: We do not hide our costs or have any surprises. We post our rates right on our site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Free Community Services